No Matter Where You're Moving, We Can Help


If you or someone you know is moving, call the Smith Team to get a great referral to an agent in the area you’re moving to.

Selling in the Austin area? Get a market analysis report
Purchasing in the Austin area? Get full MLS access

How can you find the best Realtor in the country, no matter where you’re moving to?

I recently moved my son to college in Omaha, Nebraska, and while I was there, it had me thinking, “Wow, what if someone I knew was moving to Nebraska? Who could I call to help that person?”

Just because you or the one you love isn’t in Austin doesn’t mean that the Smith Team can’t help.

I work with Keller Williams, the largest real estate company in North America, and because I work with them, I have a great network all over the country. For those people you love who are moving somewhere and you want to make sure they’re taken care of, call me. I’d love the opportunity to refer them to the best agent in the town where they’re moving.

This goes for you, too. If you’re moving somewhere, give me a call, and I’d love to help with that as well. Just because you or the one you love isn’t in Austin doesn’t mean that the Smith Team can’t help. Just pick up the phone or send us an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.