Could this Book Help you Reach your Goals?


Selling in the Austin area?  Get a market analysis report
 Purchasing in the Austin area? Get full MLS access

Austin Real Estate Agent
I truly love doing this video blog. I love answering your questions and helping you become more educated in the process. If you ever have a question about real estate, use us as your resource! If you find yourself curious about the answer to a question, chances are somebody else has that same question too. So help yourself out and ask us! We love answering questions from viewers on our blog. In fact, we are answering one today.

Recently, I had a past client call me and ask about investment properties. He and his son were curious about investing in real estate and wanted to know if I had any literature I could recommend for them to read. I'm experienced in real estate investing and of course, recommended a great book to them.

The book is called "Hold, how to find, buy, and rent homes for wealth." I have read this book myself and think it is a great resource for investors, especially those who may just be getting started at it.

If you were curious about buying investment property, you need to read this book. We want to help as many of you as we can achieve your goals, so today we are offering you a free copy of this book. The first 10 people to contact us regarding this book will get one sent to them, free of charge.  If you know someone who is thinking about investing in real estate, this could be an easy way to get a great gift for them for Christmas.

If you have any questions for us, we want to be your real estate resource. Give me a call or send me a quick email and I will get right back to you. Thanks, and have a happy holiday season!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment